October 11-12, 2019
October 11, 7-9PM | October 12, 9AM-4:30PM
This Annual Conference will be a great place for women to worship in community and dig into hot topics with dynamic speakers.
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. -2 Corinthians 3:17-18
Friday, October 11 | 7PM - 9:30PM | Doors Open at 6PM
Saturday, October 12 | 9AM - 4:30PM | Doors Open at 8AM
How much is the event?
- Advanced Tickets through October 9:
- Both Days: $39 per person, includes lunch
- Friday Only: $25 per person
- Saturday Only: $25 per person, includes lunch
- At Door Tickets:
- Both Days: $50 per person, includes lunch
- Friday Only: $35 per person
- Saturday Only: $35 per person, includes lunch
What payments are acceptable?
- Cash, Check, or Card Accepted
Are tickets refundable?
- Tickets are non-refundable, however someone may come in your place.
Want to be an event sponsor?
Email Leah for more info.
Who should attend?
- This event is open to all women ages 13 and older
- No childcare available
What is the event about?
- Encouraging guest speaker will lead in a study of God's Word
- Powerful worship
- Join with other women from our community for an encouraging and uplifting time in God's word together.
What is the itinerary?
6:00PM Doors Open
7:00PM Welcome, Worship & Guest Speaker
8:30PM After Party
9:30PM End of Day 1
8:00AM Doors Open
9:00AM Welcome, Worship & Guest Speaker
11:30AM Breakout Session 1
12:30PM Lunch in Eagle Cafe'
1:30PM Breakout Session 2
2:30PM Worship & Guest Speaker
4:30PM Event Concludes
Where is the event?
Eagle's Landing First Baptist Church
2400 Hwy 42 North
McDonough, GA 30253
What is for lunch?
Chick-fil-A Sandwich, Chips, Dessert, and a Water Bottle
What should I wear?
- Casual attire
- Meeting rooms may be cool, so you might want to bring a light sweater
What should I bring?
- Your ticket (or purchase at the door)
- Your Bible
How do I get my ticket?
- Purchase Tickets Online
Who is the Guest Speaker?
More details coming soon
What are the Breakout Sessions?
- Understanding your Spiritual Gifts
- Using Past Experiences to Minister to Others
- Reflecting God’s Glory in Marriage
- Parenting on Purpose
- Glorifying God in Singleness
- Living on Mission
- How to Study Scripture
- Prayer Journaling
Want volunteer information?
Need more information?
�Contact Tammy Durrence & Catherine Stokes